here without You
I need time to reconcile and feel.I know that this is no turning backI feel like there's no one to catch me when I fallI feel I've let go of my HeroI wish you'd hold me me your arms tonightI wish you told me again you'd stand by me forever3 Doors Down - Here Without YouEnrique Iglesias - HeroNelly Furtado - I'm like a birdWould you swear that you'll always be mine? Would you lie? Would you run and hide? Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? I don't care, you're here tonight. I swore that I'd always be yoursI told the truthI stood up strongI was in too deepI lost my mindI'm so sorry, I never meant for all thisI meant to follow you for the rest of my lifeI meant to devote the rest of my lifenow what have I done to you and to those who believed in meI don't know where my soul isI don't know where my home isYour faith in me brings me to tearsEven after all these yearsAnd it pains me so much to tellThat you don't know me that wellI'm only glad I didn't realise laterI still feel that I had to do thisI prayed, I wished, I asked, I listened, I thought,Let me say what I havent done; I haven't felt
girlwithabroken(: : 09:14