UN
serviced the carspoke to pn team leaderhad baked pastapicked up the carmet daddid my non exsistent browswent to holland drivehe met ushad dinnerhad 2nd dinnersent him backfeeling very very unsettled-about workabout ...doesnt seem like I'll be able to sleep or rest well tonighthmmm the last time I felt like that, kc just walked right out of my life after asking to promise him 1/9 of my life span thensometimes find it hard to just take things as they come and... ... go?afraid to lose you but I dont want to scare younow that the few most important people in my life are leaving or have left...shall read a book and talk to dad to have my mind re occupiedhumans being humans bit hard to succumb to change(s)I love you
blogs and human-google makes me err
you dont know whats it like without you
its when;
when I want to bitch and cry, I look around and know you're not there; when I turn to see and wonder how ure doing; when I need you and I know you can't be there; when I think and dont know when you're back, when its plain to see and I think I know what you are doing, when you're back I will keeping hoping that we'll still be the same; talks on the beach and stuff, when I dial I wished it'd be you; just wishing you'd be here to stay and dont say: "you cant break a heart that isnt whole", "I want to die"
it'd leave me broken inside, like now
girlwithabroken(: : 23:20