seller doesnt want to fix a price with me within a certain time frame
well she does it at least has to be reasonable enough
I dont mind marketing but it makes me not-credible couz the price isnt set
so how shall I advise
will return the urbanedge cheque tmr
i really seriously still think its a gd deal
would pick it up myself if I could
sometimes its not about the rights that the seller's stick to their word
oh I think I have a doctor with a cute stethescope reading my typings
shan gave me love potion so I can sleep well or at least sleep or TRY to get some rest
skeptical of what people do and say again
talk is so f-ing cheap, promise you the galaxy
and give you the crust of earth
trust is everything and anything and nothing and something
I want to find a place I can settle, it has to be good and I have to be my best
my best may not bring me to be the best of the best but at least