admit defeat
either attached, married or have a past
this is the second link of what I actually meant to imply
didnt do much for work today, bad egg me, lazy pile of bones
therefore my time table should be up ASAP!
advertisment is up for tomorrow, doubt a good response, the ad was only placed at 1634 hours
last call's at 1700 hours
oh well.
well at least this time around I believe in the price, therefore they should sell off
this weekends to focus on my sales and plan up my time table, create a b&w feature sheet and prepare the cheque to purchase the caveats
I just need them to have a little faith in me, what I'm doing, the investments
I dont know how far they'll take me, you dont know me
had dinner with dad n sis, returned the pen to lyn & aloy, met ron and yuming for dinner and some drinks
am feeling hungry again
girlwithabroken(: : 03:27