Monday, November 13, 2006
monitor lizard
haha. monitoring is good!the minutes pass so slowly when ure hungry/greedy. waiting for my dad to bring me out to supper and I made him promise to eat with me. haha. I suspect minority report is all condensed into 1 disc and not 2. at the rate I'm waiting it's almost been 2 hrs! haha! flu sucks la. me eunice lyn and wing has flu. what shyt. I so love the weather now and it helps sooo much that my mum lost my 2 greenish blue jacket/sweater :(((( ain't helping so much.decided to take up pilates and probably try out some reggae dance. of course I'm not starting this week, plans to stick around with my papa more. hair cut, project, sch and dental awaits tmr. and a yummy dinner at hopefully carl's jnr. that's love <3.wondering my sister's bestie wants to give up her online home bake cake business. wud like to try and offer some help because I couldnt take over because it'd be only a year or so before I leave singapore. I THINK. step up's quite a good show. good looking leads :)) 4 bundles of dogshyt out of five.got to pester dad to go eat with me now. roar. char must rest early.
girlwithabroken(: : 01:27