the random dummie;;
I have just realised to my horror, that I do not possess the softcopy nor the hardcopy of my second interim report. and now, I can't really continue with my final report. sheesh. and I emailed myself the wrong copy of the report I was doing. arghghghgh. so the words are all missing and I just topped it up anyhow. so now I have about 550 words. I emailed Julia Gandhi for my second interim report. I HOPE AND PRAY I can get it back. so I dont have to wreck my brains and think about the stupid time I had at work then. stuuupid me. I hope she mails me back tomorrow. or IF she even has it still. she's in the states now though. this is really a cross fingers situation.went shopping after going for the final year project talks today. and yes I got a dress, top and under-tops. and the day before I got a pair of jeans and slippers. and I have been eating like a cow nonetheless. and I am hungry again now! looking forward to later, but not the library talk of course. going to the beach again. oh yea. it always is relaxing and happy to be there. wheeeeeeee. dead tired. will sleep by 0130hours. I hope I can. when I actually finally sat down to do the report, it apparently "disappeared", my sheer blurness and carelessness. lose myself one day :( I enjoyed my day today. hugs jan, hugs ngiam :) hugs pork, mirza, hedzlyn, eileen :)) shufang, and peihua. mannnnnnnnnnnn. Imma go pig again.I need new songs, I wanna use my shuffle again but I also need new ear phones. I need to alter my levi's jeans, I need to alter my guess jeans, I may have to alter the dress I bought, I need the sun, I need my slp, I need 3 blankies and 2 pillows and a bolster when I slp, I need to renew my provisional driving license.BIG BIG FONTS (:
girlwithabroken(: : 00:34