me & maple
people can assume what they want of me. shan't be bothered to explain already. I can't help it if you just want to find reasons to hate me or blame me. flam me will you? stop accusing me of what I didn't do. It's not like it doesnt hurt. it's me against the world if I wanted to say no. I just have a clear consceince (bah I can't spell) and I know what I'm doing and was doing and maybe I know what I'll be doing. but it just has to stop. it just stops there. let me show you evidence of a scandal and no strings attached tomorrow. haha. woo~ 2 hours of school tmr only :) hehe. happiness. just maple & me now :))) at least there's no heartache in there.

Lycanthropes and werewolves ain't that much after all :) intimacyZX, ne11y, Fadinstar, HoneyBelle.
girlwithabroken(: : 02:26