CHEERS!
yay! today! I finally finished typing all the contacts for the aqua database! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I havent got anything to do at the moment. for like the first time! I am so happy! so so so so so happy! euphoric. time pass really slowly today! maybe because I'm really really sleepy. I slept only 2 hours. I cant deny I'm not thinking about what happened yest. but for now, attachment-end matters the most to me! online shopping for new clothes and a belt and maybe a dress. seeking for opinions! :) I didnt meet Nic last night, I think he was really tired. life's good! daddy's coming back in a week or two, my hammies are fat, I have great mp3s on my handphone, I have nice friends, and I am seeking nice new purse.I'll be meeting up with some friends later. I think it'll be great fun. minus my eyebags, my specs and my 4 pimples and sheesh, secret, only one person realises. I totally forgot about the meeting at the cafe today, totally. have work to do again. argh.I NEED A HUG :(today's add-on.I am going to run off from work in 10 minutes. I havent had anything to do for quite long. and maybe tmr i can complete another 1000 words for my report. making it HALF-done. so super hungry again now, whats with me and eating so much and feeling empty in one hour. YES, TANNING ON saturday makes my week. and of course I wanna wanna wanna so wanna meet my eyecandy. that's a lie, just a busy friend with hectic schedule and all. but then again maybe u arent free again! I think I have just asked questions where by someone cant answer and is keeping uber quiet. ah fuck your that slut alright. stupid boys, what do u all use to think? brain? highly doubt so. cut off all ur heads.excited about later on. (: pamper me couz im upset right cin? hahha. I wanna pierce the top part of my ear, top left would be prefered if not it'd hurt like hell when IF i still do talk on the phone. I wanna put braces too, just thinking if its really necessary. thats if i have a bite problem. wanna know if I can do a tongue stud too. woot. running of in... 4, 3, 2, 1.
girlwithabroken(: : 15:05