train of...
thoughts. I hope I can write something here today after such a long time.
been playing maple! been falling sick, the weeks have passed and there's only 2 weeks of attachment left. I cant wait, I really cant. I cant wait for this to be over. anyway, Im back to my lonely life, maybe the all of us got together just for fun's sake, haha. but truthfully, it was really fun. :) I enjoyed it and I yearn for it, again.
sweetie passed away 3 days ago. and I miss her. my clever little hamster that can escape for 2 of the cages we have. hmm. sweetiegirl. she was sick, I have no idea why. twinkle might be pregnant again, and im afraid she might die. because my mum caught pepper when he escaped and put him in her cage! sigh. she's already like 1 year and 3 months old alr. if she gives birth and dies, that will be 6 lives. and if she dies before she give births, its some sort the same too. ARGH. met eunice yesterday and I got a pair of white shorts from top shop. nice but abit ex, but I'll wear it and I'm sure it'll last. I am totally improportionate now. geez.
I'll be seeing the specialist next week for my tummy, hope it will be fine asap and forever! hmm.
okay I have started training a bowman, as in a male character, to marry my character in maplestory. haha. its got lots of catching up to do. at least with my theif's level. :)
girlwithabroken(: : 16:40