I am a ROBBER
because, this is the fifth silver chain/necklace I broke in one year. on a wear-basis of less than 5 days, it will break. argh. I can rob people of their necklaces because even when I change my clothes I can break them. just imagine :( sigh. daddy got it for me, one was my mum's and one was from yicong. kept all the pendants nonetheless. ROBBER INSTINCTS and ROBBERLY skills.went for dinner with Nadia and Eunice and we had thai ala-carte. 3 people, 6 dishes. haha! but I think it was pretty worth it! had good fun though we were all tired after sch and work. I bought a top from top shop and a necklace from there. I hope I dont break this one :( it's kind of a favourite. shall bring maggi mee to work to micro wave and eat. will save me 10++ this week. better than saving nothing. maybe an egg to go along too.attachment... :( really tired. one episode of L word and a nose mask will make my day, plus good food and nice people and... :)))
girlwithabroken(: : 23:15