Impressionism
Monet
exams are over. finally. its like the longest, funnest yet most exhausting week. I'm down with a cold but it's not enough to stop me from enjoying before the attachment days start. treated myself well. I played dota for many many many days till six am although it was exam period. that's the fun part. caught up with sw... I havent spoken to him eversince a year ago. awol boy.
anyway I just cooked omelette and I miss shan and shiuan so much suddenly. they thought me the omelette with "cai poh". the perserved salted veggie thingy fried with eggs! it was fun staying over last sunday. shiuan has finally stopped calling me "auntie belle" already. whee. sometimes i think i pass off as a primary school student, the child in me thingy. hahah. i tried frying eggs with mushrooms and cheese and butter but i forgot to season the eggs so it wasnt really nice.
I'm glad this week is over. yet i miss the dota times and the times me and eunice just spend the time after exams stoning. I'm also glad that me, eunice, nadia, janis, siew yuan, chui ling and maybe porkie can make it tmr to MOS. girlies <3.>Jocelyn for dinner. I dunno if ken will be coming along but yah I love that couply-couple. painted my nails just now beacuse I figured my toes wouldnt have the chance to be seen once att starts. covered shoes are a must everyday C; one more thing I miss! me and hedzlyn nudging each other and complaining abt the studyload. wonder when we'll meet up. possibly 5 mths later. or only when there's a bday occasion. like missssra's and eunice's bday. I'm going to give u a hot red thong in return for ur bday present to me and the nice powerpoint slides. so heartwarming :( it's line polytechnic memory lane. the times we were so bored we just took pictures despite knowing it'd turn out unglamourous. :(
I'll bring the camera tmr. so we'll camwhore with big eyebags tmr. right and a BBQ tmr at incog's place. hmmm. but me and eunice will be shopping before that. I hope to get a nice clutch or sth. I'm not going to buy unecessary stuff again. nonoononon. I hope iylia khan is okay already, he was so sian yesterday.
girlwithabroken(: : 03:12