how to know if you're getting old
you recieve less presents and less presents on your birthday and for christmas.you recieve more and more insurance greeting cards for chinese new year and for birthday.oh oh.spoke to eunice ngiam on the phone for more an than hour just. we feel we're getting old! and alot alot alot is going to change soon. just soon. meeting her up tmr. I cant wait. I miss so many people and I feel lonely alot. i wonder if work is making me feel more of it or I've always felt so :(loner.spent the evening supermarketing for some dumpling skin, meat and instant noodles. made the little small dumplings and fried them already. ready to give them away to the hungry! hope siew can come with us tmr for dinner and shopping. I have not smsed her yet. lots of work to do at work, typing, scanning, documenting basically admin-ish. didnt get to meet jacq today, she felt feverish so maybe ill see her before this week ends or maybe next. workwise, I hope I can finish up the typing tmr and Irene's okay and work's okay for all the other colleagues and interns. met nic on sat and well Im glad he's good as well as the cute retriever. lilin wants to study animal-related course too! whee!! will get to talk to gerald soon and Im sure he's okay too.spoke to miss ngiam for one and a half hours. spoke to gerald for forty minutes and jacq for a halfie. wheeeeeeee. ronnie for halfie too.nicole has prettier teeth. (:I hope shuzz will feel better and happier and I'll be there for her! :)ron is bitter-sweet and strange.
girlwithabroken(: : 21:55