sometimes
sometimes I feel I need a break. from all the things I've been doing. I'm just tired. and I'm not even taken seriously. haha. I really dont know.so you really do it as and when you like, and so you really dont show any enthusiasm. I am dissed and peeved. not even an apology. really shows alot. darn it. I am sick of it. it isn't the first time. I am tired and drained.I want you to keep up to want you say. not keep up to what I say. if you cant keep up to yourself you cant keep up to me. it's a fact. and I didnt give attitude. not this time.NO TWO PEOPLE ARE THE SAME.you know, I never had the heart to scream at you. that's what so different about you. I hope you take time to think about me and you. and tell me who you really care about. and what you really want with us.
girlwithabroken(: : 13:34