Sunday, July 17, 2005
Hey Jude
will I let this bring me down? or let this bring me up? put my inner strength to test? patience to the test? compassion to the test? I dont know what I can do for you. I can't study, I can't sleep, I feel the pain. if God brings us to it He'll bring us through it? help. I am disturbed I admit, I can't obliterate these all. if I could, I'm unfeeling and inhumane already. if anyone, anything, any soul could help. this time I really put aside most personal thoughts and feelings to try and help. I want to help. I dont like feeling helpless. I'm walking on eggshells. where I never know when it's a crack or fall. as ominous as now is, it makes me stronger. it is making me stronger. oh the pain... beyond myself.

the child in everyone. the critic in everyone. the adult in everyone.

the child always seek perfection, like fairy tale type of life and expectations. the way stories and tales shape the child's mind, like the books we read. gives us all hopes and dreams. the critic tells us we are never good enough, always can be better, always can be better than others. the adult consoles ourself and says it's okay that we arent that good, it's okay that things arent as perfect as we want them to be.

1/3 of each in a person is good. approximately at least. more of either three wont do anyone good. always the pros and cons.

remember you have no one to blame except yourself. you can't blame my sister because your marriage doesnt work out. there's always a time to stop trying.

The beatles - Hey Jude
Hey Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better
Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better
And anytime you feel the pain
Hey Jude refrain don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
Na na na na na na na na na
Hey Jude don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart then you can start to make it better
So let it out and let it in
Hey Jude begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you
Hey Jude, you'll do
The movement you need is on your shoulder
Na na na na na na na na na yeah

girlwithabroken(: : 22:32

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>