Sunday, January 02, 2005
new year - 2005
another year has passed and I'm glad I lived through whatever had happened and lived another year. more like thankful. made a great bunch of friends in poly. loved and be loved. cried and cried for.

cooked for him yesterday. dinner that is. 5 dishes! spaghetti, soup, grill chickenwings, mash potatoes, omelette. cocktail at his house after that. nice nice nice. sunkist juice rocks ;) I loveeeeeee him. and I too intend to keep things going, make things work. I hope, for a long long long long time this lasts. I dont want to define the long as above.

going to rot at home the whole day, andrew didnt msg me to tell me about the Jireh meeting today. oh well. haha. spoke to guanhua on the phone. might be meeting merrvyn somewhere this week too. going to catch phantom of the opera tomorrow. working on tues n wednesday n saturday. common tests are coming, hope to work 2 days a week only. not that I'll study but I need rest from work. working till 4am was boring sheet really. haha. martin and gary dropped by during

but I'm going to do something today that's going to be really mean, it's a new year that's why I'm going to clear up things that have happened last year. I dont believe in an eye for an eye. but this time it's gonna be triple of whatever he gave me. since you dont know how to back off then fuck off. couz me and xianwei's business is really none of yours. not at all and wont ever be. since you wanna insult publicly then I dont think I'll cease to make it private any longer. what's a kiss mean when you wanna kiss the person and yet you say it doesnt mean anything? what's pure friendship going to be like when I can't like someone else? you didnt even want to date and you said there isn't going to be any chance of being together at least for the next one year? and so, you expect me to wait for you? I didnt promise to you know? do you even rememeber? it's just like walking on eggshells if I'm gonna wait, cracks anytime anyhow. moreover I hate insecurities big time. and that's freaking selfish of you to do what ure doing now. I'd appreciate your friendship but save the crude comments please. I dont care what you think of him or what you think of me couz thats the problem on your side, it's yourself, hear that? YOURSELF. I think I'd rather us not talk anymore than you acting like that. childish and pain in the ass really. sucks big time. limits are limits. enough is enough. so what if you give me the "I-dont-give-a-fuck" attitude? you can either right now, stFu or maybe just save the comments n be nice.

girlwithabroken(: : 16:38

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>