Well the Explanation
I didnt block you. I merely deleted you off my list. Since you don't talk to me why should I keep you? And gosh stop dreaming man. And you could just say I've found someone new. So what if he isn't worth it? At least I like him more than anyone I've ever. And well I recovered already. Maybe I'm breaking up inside after waiting for him so long. And you know what? You can do anything you want couz' I really dont care anymore. So if knowing who I've been waiting may ease your pain anyhow then just ask me alright? Bleah. And don't worry, I'm fine. And I guessed I've never loved anyone enough for commitment yet. And that's plain to see.
I had a bad dream last night. Of my hamster becoming some monster walloping me. Flashes of a few other people came appeared too. The people I thought of before I fell into my deep sleep. DoD-ing with the whole of SMD last night was fun. They're nice people and of course they're pro! Wahaha. I wasn't really concentrating last night. To the point where even Evan could pwn me. Goodness. My darn exams are coming up on friday. And I really lack that urgency. I just could laze my whole day away all the time. Wheez.
The thought that kept coming to me today was wondering whether this marks the end of smth that started out. Seriously wonder. And of course I hate the waitings and stuff. Just get it over and done with. And so your fault has became my problem so quickly? Get a hold of yrself and really think what you want. Yeaps. I'm not going to bother that much. You want me, then get me. If not just go your own way and probably I'll go mine. Woah whee.
Slept at 4am last night and got up at 10am. Damn! that stupid dream! Wished I could just sleep for 12 hours. Waste the day away! Wahaha. I'm glad Beef is getting better everyday. I really think you grew up my bestie. Amazing =) . And it's purrfect! Aye aye aye... And in the midst of helping me you'll get better too. I'm just still so not myself. Just want to get away from everything and everyone. Go for more runs and stuff and keep meeting you for meals.
Shong: Sorry I didnt call you up for breakfast. Dont really have any mood for anything. Im uber sowie.
Eunice: Sorry I didnt reply yr msn msg ytd, I was pigging. Hahaha. Pork's sick today btw, and I'm just moody again and Im sure it's not exam stress. Whee whee whee...
Fette: You kat! Cut the crap about giving me the steam acc and stuff. That kind of you but no thanks. Wahahahah. I rather the friendship alot more you know that!
Beef: Go go go! Go go go! =D No more sian x2 yeaps! =D
girlwithabroken(: : 13:31