Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Titleless
I suddenly miss going to church so much. Haha. This feeling comes on and off. Well... =) I'm just lazy lazy. I'm still pretty upset today. Just in that thinking-mode. Pretty lost again. A reminder of you could just break me up inside. That's how important you are to me. Or at least you weRe. Hehe. Sometimes wish I could just disappear, disintegrate and decompose. Haha. Imma sleepy head today. Slept at 4 plus again.
And yes! I came up with a pretty nice team name! Uh.. SSH... She's So Hot. Hehe. She's My Darling and Skills That Killz. Cute! Hmm, got that four legged animal to train me again tonight. I just want to improve and get things off my head. Thoughts make me react slower, within that split second your opponent appears and the thought pops up making my crosshair off that guy, missing like 1mm? I dont like that intervention. Hehe. Definately not welcomed.
Was late for tutorial again today. Hmm, nothing special about that, all too common. =D Sitting beside Porky now. She's tired too. Waiting for my turn to present my website - smth which Im totally not proud of at all. Lolz. It's uglyyyyy!
girlwithabroken(: : 11:18