Tuesday, October 05, 2004
Nubbified
well I just got to re-type everything again. I just deleted a chunk of like 500 words. Oh my... Well the first line was, I'm a nubcake. That was the only adjective that came to my mind when I clicked on "new post". Arghhh. Anyway I found a key board identical to the keyboard of my lap top! Yipeee! DOD will be ever sweet.
I'm not feeling myself this week. And yesterday and today was hell. Imagine recalling all the thoughts that overwhelm me all the time. Well it came back in an instant. Pangs of pain. Knees go soft. How could 2 pple be so alike? Look alike, talk alike, sound alike, treat me alike, smile alike, carry the same responsibility, walk alike. Scary! Makes me so lost in history again. Ain't people supposed to learn from the past and not just fall back in it right again? I'll sort this feeling out soon. Emotions so true. Well, I'm sorry, couz I'm being selfish and I'm doing the hurting right now. But this I really cant cover up due to the significance it once had in my life. =) Type gain tonight. My friend lappie's batt gng to be empty soon. =P
girlwithabroken(: : 13:11