Tuesday, October 12, 2004
My Lovely Replies
Hedz: Thanks. Huggies too. N urm, paint my love? Hehez. Muackz, see you in 3 hours time! =D
Ed: Uh... Well thanks! Haiyo, let you be a girl for just this post. Hugs too. LoL. *shy* Oh anyway, SSH: She's So Hot, She's So Horny and uh what's the last one? The so-called nice meaning. Hehe.
Janice: Thanks huh. I know you can't wait to see my after my exams. And me too. Miss you like... like, alot can?
I love you! muackx. I'm learning to act cute right now. Whee! Wait people think we're les-es. But I dont really mind lar. =P Yup ure always there for me too. Thanks. It's been 2 years plus already. Hee hee. So sentimental. *grabs you and hugs you*.
Jacq: Huggies. Camping times are near. Whee whee! Reply my postie kies? :D :D
Beef: Bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pork chop: Just read your blog post on the 5th of October one. Haha. Im fine already, just losing myself at that point of time. The good memories always stay with me. Sometimes just wished I could be in that point of my life again. Everyone has his/her someone special right... And that special-ness remains forever I think. Since it's almost a year already. Haha. Wish next year the same thing would happen. Bleah, I'm dreaming again, at least I know it's just a dream... Or you could call that a wish. Heehee. I could write a compo right now. Heez. Where's your tag board by the way? Muackx. Thanks for being there although you always say you dont know what to say. Haha! =)
girlwithabroken(: : 12:01