Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Gloomsville
Today I really don't know what title to put. I just woke up feeling pretty down. Gimme a hug someone. Tee hee hee. I'm really not ready for anything new... Please don't push me. Anyway, I'm sorry for you Hang. It's been 5 years and stuff and it breaks my heart to know what you just said last night. I really understand how you feel. You are one faithful boy man... I know the feeling when you really want to talk to her, you just blank out like that. But if you try you won't have any regrets right? I'll just be your assistant. Finally my crap comes in handy man. Trying, loving yet failing brings no regrets, not trying, loving and failure brings something. Unless you're that ready to let her go... Sorry, this is the truth and I know it hurts you silly. But I care. I care. At least let her know how you feel still. =[ Words don't come easily...

Remember to study and stuff you know. Dont let that "it's been so long" feeling and "missing her" feeling overcome you. Mind over body! You can do it! Must! At least for this week till exams are over! Then you'll go with me to the beach and the rest! Whee... See see, I'm nice. I've just dedicated the whole entry to you. Haha. And you stop scolding me blind and stupid! Bite you! ='[ Well Im happy that you're happier like this, really won't stop you from doing what you think is right.

Cyancyancyan: Stupid boy! Hmpphh. You also didn't tell me! Hee hee. As if we had each other's msn address. Haha. =P Hmmm, how's school!? How's life? You're ever so irritating. LOL. Mmmm see you on the 23rd ya! Your blog's great. Read alot of entries of it. Brings backs so much for me. ='[ cries. cries.
"who can see my tormented inside
i love but i cannot speak
my passions are locked deep within of me
my mind is been driven sick
If winter comes,
and i touch your lips
ice will roll down my face
my heart has been frozen, like icicles in the snow
and so is de fire of my days"

Eunice: The pic in your blogs rocks my socks. =D Heehee. Burfday girl!
Bestie: Please be strong. Please... I'm here. He's here for you. Mum's there, Dad's there. I'll always listen and nothing really matters more than you being okay.

girlwithabroken(: : 10:02

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>