Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Fish and Co. - The Glass House
This is bad. It's 10am in the morning and I'm dreaming of food again. Was waken up by my mother's call although I didnt pick it up =X. Anyways, last night something bothered me again. Not that, this! My mother is driving the all of us mad. She controls people for security basically so anyone could imagine how bad that is. And money and the control over people makes up her life. One sad case. But she kept screaming at my sister. Since the time I started game, ended game, chatted on the phone! My goodness. It was over a trivial matter alright. Small as can be. Even my sister got damn sians. Got to listen to her couz' my Dad wants me to be there for her all the time.
Aiyoh I blog later, wanna try my luck at DoD, hope someone's playing it. Back! Happy! 2:1 ratio with a snipa!! Gosh! I think I'm walking the path he used to walk. Lol. A few scopeless shots. Woah whee!
Song playing in my mind: Insatiable.
Song I'm listening to: The Scientist.
Darlings and dears, we're over. There wasn't any talk about it, anyway neither of us bothered to talk things out. Haha. Believe it or not it works. But I guess it wasn't worth my time since the solution was always "we're over". Don't get angry too. Couz it's the freedom of choice afterall ritey? :D Need to be open minded. And this isn't taking a break or smth. Haha. Since when would anyone need a break from each other? Keke. But it's okay. Hee hee.
Coldplay - The Scientist
Come up to meet you,
Tell you I'm sorry,
You don't know how lovely you are.
I had to find you,
Tell you I need you,
Tell you I set you apart.
Tell me your secrets,
And ask me your questions,
Oh, let's go back to the start.
Runnin' in circles,
Comin' up tails,
Its only science apart.
Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard.
Oh, take me back to the start.
I was just guessing,
At numbers and figures,
Pulling the puzzles apart.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.
Tell me you love me,
Come back and haunt me,
Oh, when I rush to the start.
Runnin' in circles,
Chasin' tails,
Comin' back as we are.
Nobody said it was easy,
Oh, it's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be so hard.
I'm goin' back to the start.
Oh-ooooh...
Aaaah...
girlwithabroken(: : 09:59