De Ominous Outlook
Heez. Today was horrible. Couldn't even get myself indulged in my everyday DOD times. Haha. My mind trailing off somewhere else. Bleah. Went to church finally although it was boring. Hehe. I'm wondering what's going to happen next. And boy am I full of ego and pride ever. I'm not going to do anything about. So what if i care... Sometimes? Haha. It's not always up to me to decide again. Hee hee.
I caught a movie after church service today, it was... okay =/ Lady Killers? But no pretty girl! Bleahs. Or cute boys! And I met Pork for dinner. And knocked out the minute I reached home. Fwahs. DOD-ed when I woke. It was quite fun although I keep getting suaned? Thanks to Jetson and that Wei. Hmppfffhh. But I really played like a newb, or maybe I really am. This week will be a long week to pass couz it's study break and Im not even half into it. The sole motivation I have is getting good grades, going to NUH to study in year 2 and look at handsome docs, pretty nurses. Whee... I hate commitments. Everytime feeling like I vowed my life to something. This sucks. Or maybe I'm eviL!!!!! Muhahaahhahahahaha. Bleah, miss my classmates, the thought of not being able to see them tmr! Grotesque!
To whose ever promos or spas or projects and A's are coming: Best wishes. Hmm I know of only Jacq, Wei, XWei, Evan, Ashwin, Shong, Jan, Gerie darling. =D
girlwithabroken(: : 23:30