=( =( =(
I wish I didnt go back to sleep. I made my thoughts turn into dreams. And I really dreamt of something which hurt me alot. I feel cut up again. Gosh... Someone help me. ='( i wish "=)" is the person who was long gone. It's almost a week now. Plaster me please. I know things won't change, that's why Im really in pain. I know he doesn't care anymore, that's why Im in pain. ='(
=): thxx... who are you btw?? please tell me. thankew. ahaha, you... thanks for tagging. you take care too. yr friendster pic is uber cute. =)
Eunice: yepp.. Im strong.. thanks. But i hafen studied at all. I just indulge myself in games n phone calls everyday. Something that might keep my mind off things for awhile. anyway. kiss you.................. smuackz!!!
jan: thankss... happy kill the cocroach there you know. haha. think Im getting better everyday, i hope. =) thanks. maybe im lesbian. woops. wrong thoughts there again. uh... =P
dora: oh my! how'd you find my blog! hor hor... you spying on me =( . anyway im touched! i love you!!! hahahahahhaha. what u want for yer bday! i hafen forgotten! =P thanks for reading anway and stoPPPPP smacking me, makes me shy. hehex. so many pple can seeeeeeeeeeeeeee. muacks, the next time i see you in school i'll kiss you and smack u. >_<
xwei: IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEE!!!!! you rock you rock you rock! tonight you might hear my infatuated stories again! WHEE!!!!!!!
fette: thanks for listening. esp to the falling down thing. only seemed like you and fox seem to roger that. I LOVE DOD. AND I PWN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... 1985!
foxie: dont think! tunnel's out. =) =) =) my smiles are real. wheeeeeeeeeee......
hedz: hugs. hugs. hugs.
mirza: hugs!
girlwithabroken(: : 13:08