Tuesday, October 05, 2004
Back to Haunt
The haunting. Le' haunting. Muh' haunting.
Hmmm I can't seem to snap out of my thoughts even to play DOD. Really wonder what I'm thinking about. Is is really it? Or not? Is this for real? Or not? I don't want to go through the same thing again. Well at least someone understands how I feel. He knows the confusion and knows the lingering thoughts that never fail to come back. Ultimately it's me. And what I want to do about it. Time will tell how truely great things really are. Months aren't really that sufficient to sweep it off my head. The fairy tale only last for a mere 1 and a half months. It came swiftly and left as fast as it came. =) Gotta learn to take things slow. Hehe. This special someone used to tell me all the time during that month. He didn't want me to go through what he had. Wake me up inside... Don't want to be walking on eggshells when anything could trigger off a relapse. Lol. Well at least yesterday's outing to Seoul Garden was great! MmmMMMM food!
girlwithabroken(: : 18:56