Wednesday, September 15, 2004
What a way to start the day
Heez. Guess what I did again. I'm supposed to learn how to use dream weaver today but I don't have the software installed YeT. Haha. IT lesson without the IT programme. Currently feeling quite dizzy. Maybe an overdose of medicine or something. *winks* ;) Met Huien on the bus again, my pleasant surprise of the day. She's so sweet and chatty. Still the same old bestie I used to know 4 years back. Awww, everyone's designing their webby except me. =[ =[ Don't use smileys on me, once I see them I melt. Lol. Not on sms especially. Slept pretty much last night. At around 0130 hrs. Couldn't sleep again, maybe I was waiting for a call or sms or what the heck. I'm confused. I don't even know myself. Lost in myself. Lol! Was on MC yesterday couz' of fever and a swollen throat. Hee.
girlwithabroken(: : 10:50