Thursday, September 23, 2004
Sensibly Soul Searching
Yes that is. Today is just another normal day. Acted as Chris in the Midsummer's Night Dream by Shakespear. >_< Even the speech was in-promtu and the word "pervert" came out? It really sounded odd couz' we were supposed to sound profound and stuff since it was the olden day kind of english.
Soul searching made me realise something inside me. There's this fear of getting hurt. That's the most probable reason why I don't want to commit to anything alot of times. I don't want to be this way, couz' this definately isn't the way to "live life to the fullest". There's definately got to be more giving than recieving. Maybe I grew tired of giving so much during that 8 months I liked you. I still don't dare to say I've ever loved you, so sorry. Just some reminisance of the past, I hope. =/ I still think of you when I pass by your school and stuff. Always hope you're doing better each day. I miss you silly still... Maybe I still need time.
This morning I woke up feeling kind of different. Feeling that I missed out on something. I only realised what is was at 730am. Which was too late. Hanqiang was already States bound. I hope you'll recieve my sms though. Thanks for being there during my hardest times which was the end of feb. You listened to me even though it was in the early AMs. =]
Belle's so sorry blog, couz' she hasn't typed anything for a week or so. You are so missed! =D I haven't been feeling very well for the past 2 weeks. Down with fever, cough and influenza. Next week will be another hectic week. 2 tests on monday and flrball training. 2 tests on tues. And tadah! It's exams. Sorry for the tadah, I know it doesn't fit right. But I was trying to sound optimistic and excited about it. Lol. Another bad move of mine. Stayed over at Jan's over the weekend. I told her only last min though, on fri or sth. I miss talking to you, really. =)
Take care everyone!
girlwithabroken(: : 22:04