Saturday, September 04, 2004
Intoxicated Week
Song of the week: Toxic
That's what I've been feeling. Drowned by toxic.
Maybe couz' my dad left for China for another 3 months. Maybe school work is getting tougher. Maybe I just messed myself up. Maybe I lack sleep. Maybe couz' I had no laptop. Truely wholely inevitable. *winkz*
Week 10 just rushed by again.
Goodness, week 11 will be more hectic. An 2 IT tests for me, 1 for you guyz, 2 IT projects for all of us, 1 cell bio project, 1 creative project and 1 library amazing race. Plenty of tutorials and assignments awaiting me... I just found oyt there is an ITP holiday project so please check that out on mel. =/ Fortunately my brother helped me with that. Next assignment would be the BMI thingy. =/
Yay! I got to play DoD today! It really made my day. At least I played alright. =D
Jacq: Thanks for visiting. =) Sorry I have yet to reply yr postie. Have been doing some thinking so... sorry for the late reply! xP
Zerry: Thanks for visiting too! =D Hope school's going well. Glad you managed to recieve the sms! =D =D . I miss you silly! Be back soon right after yr exams okie? Take great care =)
Eunice and Joo: I JUST LOVE SINGING! Im absolutely good at making songs go offkey! Woot!! =D Lol. At least Im yr source of entertainments. You girlies dont want a mundane class do you? Keke. Joking ah. I love your companies. Come join me singin'! Can join me as accompanionment!! Really!! It'll be good! Promise promise!
Pam: Why no more pitas? Hehe. I can't get to yr link. How to ask for yr hand in marraige again?
girlwithabroken(: : 02:21