Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Count My Lucky Stars
I need to change. The careless genes in me. Whether it's inbuilt in me to be like this or not, I need to change. Really. I guess I keep losing things and losing people and I'd possibly lose myself too. Hmm... Belle ah belle... Bleah. Maybe too many things on my mind right then and now.
Drey: Thanks for visiting again. Heehee. Can i have yr blog link again? I lost it while changin my template. Haha. You take care too. I'll be fine real soon. =) mUack
Twinny: Thanks girl too. Thanks for listening to my whinings. Dunno how to put what I'm feeling into words. All these will be over soon. Just 5 more weeks to go.
Hybrid: I'm grateful to you! Thanks for being there when I was so lost just now. I just paced up and down there, didnt even feel the vibration of my hp there. Lol. Yup. Friend indeed horr.. Heez. Give you big hug!
girlwithabroken(: : 15:45