Monday, September 06, 2004
Bleah
Case closed.
Verdict passed.
Autions over.
What have I done this time? I just couldn't tell you couz' I'm afraid I might hurt you silly. Not that I think you like me that much nor do I treat you like a fool. Nevermind, this boils down to me again. My freaking fault. I'm so sorry. Sorry sorry sorry, I can only be your best friend. You're my best "girlfriend" although you never seem to want to tell me anything. But I'm glad you thought of me when you were down. I knew it's hurt but I did if back to you. I didn't mean payback. Sorry for the lie. One leads to another...
I'm pms-ing. As in really. School. Friendships. Projects. Family. Whining time, fortunately, my twin is here to listen. Before I just melt down.
And for whoever who thinks i mug like mad. Please give a second thought to that. Why would I wanna lie, plus studying wouldn't hurt anyone. I studied for physio and yes I did. Hard enough at least. I didn't study for OBC, read through key points for CBO.
Don't leave me again, just like any other person left me life. I... I...
Dejavu... I wish... I could see thing coming.
girlwithabroken(: : 22:38