You know...
My goodness! I couldn't post for a long time -___- Due to some unknown reason. And almost immediately after I reported this to blogsupport, I could blog again. Hehe. Finally. After 6 poor days.
I'm in school now, we've hunted down that unknown person who diss alot. You know who you are, so you'd better stfu.hear that, stfu. Don't keep saying you wanna leave my life, if u still stick around as some unknown geek. Only you would lecture me like this and say I'm stupid. But no matter how stupid I am, Im definately not as stupid as you. I stress again, I, Annabelle Khan Zhi Yan is a single digiter. If you didn't manage to digest that in the tag down there. I understand that you are abit slow. Couz' I could be as insolent and shitty as you are, and as unknown as you are. But I'm not such a creep to hide my name. This shows you don't have an identity. Don't! Don't tag with some unknown identity, quit tagging my close friends blogs. They tracked YOU from ME. And I'm definately not responsible for an ass like you. Don't try us. Mean girls ain't mean enough. You bet me. I've been kind and patient enough to ask you 4 times who you are. And getting stupid replies. And again stfu.Heh.
Sorry friends, i think some of you all know who I'm referring to. Don't you all think he deserves this? Haha. Nvm, I'll drop that from here. Going for an ITP test soon, it's about visual basics. And my teacher's like William Hung. My Mr Hung. And I didn't bring my ITP book when it's an open book test.
I don't think you'd read my blog but I miss you! I do I do I do. Take care of yrself ok? I don't know when I'll ever see you again.
Zerry: Haha. Okok will accept it okie. I haven't checked my e-mail. So sorry about that! Oh btw, can you please email me your no again? I would email you every 2 months. Take carrrreeeee =)
girlwithabroken(: : 10:04