Thursday, August 12, 2004
You better don't
thread on my toes. Ask me to do the exact same thing you're doing, then ask me "how?". You really need some sense STuffed right into your head is it? If you want me to do it, then don't do it. Find something else to do. And my good gracious, I still have to work with you every week. That explains my msn nick, a sperm that swims away. To swim away from you. I don't care how you feel anymore since I've been trying so hard to be nice. I don't care how you're going to tell everyone how sucky I am. I really don't. If not i won't be posting this post. Don't you ever do some rubbish stunts to my friends too. I'll make sure the one you like will be out of reach from you. We'll do all it takes. It will happen... It will. He's not that bad afterall, quite smart and rich. So... Will go all out. Heh. I really have been trying very hard to be nice. But you don't eat nice do you? Eat shit. So now I just tell you what to do and one more thing, I don't buy last minute work. Go tell everyone I'm too much! Gogogogo! You want to tell me also can. =D and btw, the school, Ngee Ann Poly does not have any special aura that enables us to prepare better. Doing it at the comfort of our own home is much better.
I'm so happy! I can see you tmr! I love you!!!!!!! Not you ^^^ It's him. Not you ^^^ Although it sounds like it's you. Rofl.
girlwithabroken(: : 22:22