Saturday, August 28, 2004
Upsetting!
Couz' now I'm the only one stuck with 56k. Even twinny has gotten her broadband. But still *cheers*! =D I'm overjoyed today! Cts are over, got to eat my full yesterday, got to see him and got a digicam of my own! Yipee! And yesterday was super fun! I drank so much soup and ate so much that I went to toilet like 3 times during sleep. Whole lot of fluid. Poor kidneys, for they always need to slog for an owner like me. xP Poor digestive mechanisms too.
People, it really was fun ytd! So glad to have you all around! XD Dont, dont watch the movie Open Waters. The storyline's fine but... the filming goes like The Blair Witch Project. No subtitles either. Not much sound effects and the sharks aren't pretty. Hee.
No oh no... I won't be able to see you for the next 7 days. Hmm, make it 1 week. Sounds lesser this way. =/
girlwithabroken(: : 00:32