Wednesday, August 18, 2004
My Day
Sweet day. Sweaty day. Slothy day. Spading day. Dod the whole day, had Guitar and floorball today. And... Oh no... I didn't make it to the selections. :( But omg! I'm happy, we're happy not to get in. Just some normal passover again. We attended too few trainings to keep up with what they've been doing. Thanks to that wrist of mine. Hehe. Less training days. Im positive next time no 13, 63, 25 and 10 will be out there running for the ball. ;) Heez. Im a defender!!!!!
Geez blog. I really understand why he's like that. A broken family, a broken relationship. In fact she really sucks. I can't believe any girlfriend would do all these. I really understand why he protects me so much besides liking me. He's nice, he's really nice, but I guess my feelings for him is a past... I hope. I just hope, pray and beg that things will be better for him. Please... My heart really goes out to him. Don't tell me life sucks, pains me so to hear that. I'm not pitying him, I'm empathizing. :( I miss the you, you are. You will always be the same to me, no matter how much you try to convince me uve changed. Same old brand new you. :) It is.
Pam bought a 'pau'. My darling exclaimed that it was a pork bun. And guess what she asked! Is it halal pork? Oh my goodness. This is the joke of the centuary. I know it's racist so I'm sorry everyone. But that one never fails to crack me up! My oh my... =)
Eunice: Twin! I heard you injured your hand? Is it okay already? =) Jersey cost 35 bucks. Lol.
girlwithabroken(: : 23:58