Latitude Attitude
Whatever than title of mine meant.. By the way, its just model of my laptop. Hehe. Had a practical test yesterday and I messed it up. Was so tired that I didn't do it properly. Anyway, there was alot of physical blockages. Damn. And well, only them and Joyce know what happened and what exactly I felt so horribly for a whole two months. But why them? Why is it always them? I don't wanna stereo type. And it isn't solely me who feels this way. Neither did we try psychoeing each other nor did we stir up this kind of feelin. Or you could say we just knew it. Lol.
Come to think of it, these two months flew. Like lightspeed. But it was thoroughly enjoyed. I genuinely did in school. Enjoyed the company, enjoyed messin' the lessons up. And I brought an empty batt laptop to school again. Again! Oh my bell!
Drop that, a continuation of yesterday. Went to KAP to lunch yesterday. With the intent to study but... Ended up discussing jersey numbers. And omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My twin and Pammy's joining Floorball too! We took numbers 13, 23,25 and 10 respectively. Correct me if I got that wrong. Hedz too is joining!! 5 of us will rock the team. Hahahaha.Hee. Met my gaming friends together with my babe yesterday. We kept losing them when we were walking around though. Lanned for 2 hours! But I did bad again. =/ ALL, absolutely ALL of you all are beautiful creatures! *Cheers*
Day of Defeat.
Had a pleasant surprise at night. It was oh-so-special and sweet!
Gamed after that and decided I'd study the next day. But really wonder what I'm doing now........
I'll tell you. I'm done pondering already. I'm thinking about my match-making company called "l.e.a.p".
girlwithabroken(: : 15:46