I Own
I own I own I really really do! Amazing. I love the fufilment when I frag in Day of Defeat. This sensation never fails to wake my day! Just quit the game, I did 9:2. I guess I'm really going to marry her... Strosstruppe. Whee! Axis rocks le' world. It made my day although I slept for 2 hours last night. Fortunately, I had 3 and a 1/2 hour break, practical ended very early. And I drop dead numb on the bench table for one whole hour. I didn't go for floorball... again.
Appalling physiology really cracks my humongous pea brain, filled with pea juice and wrapped with digusting moss-seaweed green skin. And oh YES! We studied the Human Nervous System. I'm trying very hard to find the joy in learning, so I am trying to sound unduly optimistic. =S
I won't cut my hair for the next 6 months. Stop me if in any attempt I try to do so. =D Will try to become as white as my twin. So we'll be real twins.
The motto of leapers: All boys are our friends.
But girls are still the best.
girlwithabroken(: : 20:07