Hee
do not question me! lol! Im so fierce right Pam? Pam-oh-pam!
Janice: Im so so so sorry that i didn't meet you today. Hahaha. Sorry Im such a slug. Hehe.
Made a new friend on the way home with Pam. Should have deserted her since he was around. That BRILLIANT idea didnt hit me till i stepped on the bus. Should learn to be quicker. ;) kidding you ah... :D
Boring 3 hours of IT and progamming again! I hate Visual Basics! I do I do I do!!! Rescue me someone. I possibly hate the teacher more. I'm on a song rampage, so if you see me online just send me any song... any mtv.. or any.. hehehe. took pics in class just now! and I sang out loud while watch the MTV "this love". Haha. I bet I irratated him more than he did to me. :D School's great although Im tired. Got back one paper today anyway.
Got to talk to Jacq online today. So happy! Long time no talk! I miss you like millions, piles, craps, loads, baggages, handfuls, mouthfuls, belle-fuls!
girlwithabroken(: : 21:38