Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Weather:Rainy/Cloudy
An ouch day! Monday: Volley and tennis. Tuesday: Canoe Polo.
lol! That's why I'm in this state.Haha. Really Ouch day! The sitting down part was the most painful! Haha. Muscles on my butt, thighs and calves cramp up when i do so! =P Haahaa. Don't! Don't be gloating =P. I went home 1 hour earlier, I was too much in pain! I just slept through all lessons.
The "highlight" of today (don't laugh either!): I told my friends about this guy which i thought was cute. And guess what! My friend happened to know him, so she asked him over, and the only "hunk" in my class stood up and let him sit beside me =< . And they asked me to intro myself to him. I didnt even look at him though, I'm mean.. But i guess i was too paiseh and it's really 'no face!' in that sense. About 10 of my friends were there to witness this dumb thing. Haha... Arghhh.
Bumped into ZW at the mrt and had a long 4 hour chat with him. Learnt and shared alot too!
And oh no! My old injuries are back, my dislocated right arm and my sprained lower back. *cries out loud*. Massage me someone! =PP But it's still a good day today! =D Didnt go watch meangirls though.

Hope school/work is going well for all of you! Take care! =D

1257hrs
Currently feeling: ditzy.
I hope wont regret the decision I just made. Kind of feeling lost now.But whatsoever, Your will be done.
Take away this heartache.

And now for the happy part of my day, just found my long lost friend! He's been out of contact since the day I left NYJC. Haha. And he's happily in dragon boating/canoeing now.

girlwithabroken(: : 18:24

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>