Opened eyes
That adrenaline washed through me as my eyes scanned the Red Cross Home today.
The feeling was indescrible, somewhat sorry, full of pityboundless fear. Unable to empathize nor imagine myself as one of them. Impressionism.
Many a times I looked in the mirror with a sullen face and asked Him: "Why make me like that?"
I looked at these people and my heart went out to them. Brain damaged? Polio? Immature mind? Deformed bones? Spastic? Missing limbs? And that disability to express emotions (forgot what it's term name). Thank Him I have none but my miopic 2 eyes, good brain, knobbed nose, 2 hobbit ears, red lips, short tongue, 4 proper limbs and all. Learnt to love myself and treasure myself.
These people are amazingly incredously simple and... simple! I saw that when Me and Ana was feeding one of the patient when I observed that. A scoop of porridge could make her overjoyed. To think lunch to me was just something I do everyday, stuffing food down my throat, a seemingly unimportant cycle.
There's alot for me to learn and to love. And to show love. I'm grateful.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:38