Moi Life
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Bitter chocolate. I picked up a box of very bitter chocolate 4 months back - and I bit into it the day I got my posting results. Anw, the downline is that, I've swallowed it over the 3months, and digested it a week ago. The time I digested it was the time I got over it. I was depressed at that time. Didnt do anything, neither did I go to church.
At least I had quite a positive foresight about my poly life, and... tadah! It's great now! And everything's =D He brought me through all. If he didnt put me in a place I didnt like, I wouldnt be in poly... Due to my pride/ego. Somehow it was inbuilt in me, I admit. Friends! Keep reminding me on this point. I need to cling on to His finger ever so tightly, though it was a "down time" for me in a way. =)
Sweet. Enjoyed my day, collected O lvl cert with my cute sec sch friends! And the best part was i got to talked to someone I've been missing for like... 10 months? Someone I cried over oh so many times. At just the mention of that name. Awesome!!! Had dinner with gw, met up Jireh, langamed [I got topscore for SC! It was like the first time.. and of course a miracle!] =P . And dont laugh those people who've trashed me before... Hehehe.
Take care! You all turn in early, couz' another week of school is up and coming! Tag me your blog adds too pleaSe!
girlwithabroken(: : 00:54