Look! Its Mr Red Shirt guy!
Nope nope nope, it's not what you think! Don't laugh at that title. It's just for fun anyway. He's really good looking from 4metres away, dont want to get any closer though.
How come i find myself waiting for ur smses like I never did? Funny how come I'd feel this way although I'm quite busy.
Anyway, I hope no one thinks/feels like I don't have the time for them... couz' I'm too busy?? I'll make time, really =( . Like one of my bestie now used to think.It's eating into the time I spend with God also. Haha.
Had a nice time talking to Zhu today, her super cool and super funny character really cracks me up all over. Strolled in school, strolled in the rain for like almost an hour with her. Quite a horrible day, couz' I wasnt allowed to donate blood because I need my Mom's consent, not my brother's... It wasn't clearly stated anyway >_< . And Zhu's veins were too small! *rofl* She needs to wait a few years or so!
I don't have much to say today! Sorry! Couz' Im distracted by a growling tummy and my noisy house. Hawhaw. By the way! Jacq and Geok, I miss you all alot!
And... Clara...
girlwithabroken(: : 19:21