Laughing Machines.
As agent Andrew suspected that I swallowed a laughing box when I was a kid, I confirm it as of today 29/07/2004. Haha. And so did Pammy, Twinny, Ana. Or whoever who laughs with us. And omg! We laughed for hours. I think it was the "stress" from the ITA test. Lol!
Made to sit at the front desk and yet I could still laugh with them. (Sitting there was due to overcrowding, not my nottie-ness/noisi-ness). It was the second test of the day. And I actually wrote in my ans sheet that sperm was passed down from parents to offsprings. What crap!
Woah! Am I a great biologist or what? (that has no idea what she's writing at all times), physiologist (all organs and mosiacs look the same to me), chemist(that spills things all over) and computergirl (that brings a laptop with no batt to class).
Who could beat me? Lol! But i still love my life all the more! School life! Love life! And more than that, the people around me! And most... without saying. Haha.
girlwithabroken(: : 21:25