Capricious Me
God of wine, Crazy for this Girl
But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one. (NKJV) Matt 5:37
(NKJV) James 5:12
The title explains the verses pasted above. I've got alot to ferret out and change. =)
My dearest always tells me not to say: "anything" or "dunno". Her teachers have explained why not to also.
Because it's definate for me to have some opinion or what have I. Also gives a 'can't be bothered' to think attitude.
She's always wanting the better for me that is. =) I realised my first answer to most questions is a "dunno", then comes the part which I speak sense.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Blog and all my friends I wanna cry, I really wanna cry. My friend's very close friend is in a coma. =( An accident. Please pray she'll be more than fine. I don't know her but I'd love her all the same. Sighs, this couldn't be... I can't imagine this occuring to anyone. Keep treasuring the people around you, and this goes for myself as well. Dru's even grateful he woke up seeing the ceiling he sees every morning. Sounds platent but more than true... Pray please...
girlwithabroken(: : 11:32