Belle's half a genius >_<
Now... That's crap! Haha. But still thank God.
Since friday I've been bothered about my studies a lil'. Weird... This hasn't happened since my first cry. I'd prolly worry about anything but studies. Finally getting serious! Yipee! But someone help me! Why I'm worrying:
1)The teacher completes one topic in one lecture.
2)When time is almost up, she just ignores all our qns and carry on.
3)She's also out tutorial teacher.
4)Organic chem's my worst.
But indefinately, she doesnt look like Mrs Woo(for those who know!). She's young and hiker looking :P
-Change of topic-
My dad's back from China and... He got a new singtel line and gave me the phone, I'll only use that line when he's away. Sometimes i miss him so much I dunno what to say. But he changed... But that's understandable because he living in a country where life's hard.
-Another change-
I'm over him. Finally.
You are still happy :)
That pouring lightwaves of memories that crash on me are few.
-Another change-
Everyone I know out there... Thanks for all yr support, hugs, kisses, help, care this while. =)
Really did help... Going for CCA tryouts the next 3 days and that would make me K.O. =D
girlwithabroken(: : 12:06