Da Sacrificial Attitude
Ah! Dear beloved most treasured most huggable friends! Yeah, sorry about the unwelcoming title up there. I udnerstand this is my first post and everything. Wahhah, anyway, school's pretty fine for me, at least i've got alot of friends ard and a lil' clique in class. Just quite tired out,havent got used to it yet. and I'm actually studying engineering physics >_< (thought I'd only do that in my bad dreams.)
Haha. Opps, I'm back, went to strain my over-cooked veggies from the pot. Heh. I was thinking about smth so weird, about how much i would actually sacrifice for someone, or smth i really loved alot. Don't actually know why this thought prance upon me either. Maybe it's couz of Dale. She just did smth this morn to allow to understand how much she actually is willing to do for me. Not just sacrifice. Shows how much she treasures me as a very good friend?
Heh anw, maybe Bell isnt that understanding. And how come people can go to sleep thinking that they'll see their friends tmr? Sometimes we need to show, although I'm abit shy about doing that. I'M PARANOID! Haha. Aw, I know I'm dumb thinking this way, I'm not trying to point fingers either. But actions sure does speak alot right? Shall do away with all this crap anyway! And someone out there pleaze, enlighten me. Hee. =P I'm whiney pants.
Okok! Slap me for this boring page of ants. Link me up with you all anyhow ok? And someone teach me how to do that. Take care y'all.
girlwithabroken(: : 16:33