its been four months
since the tears
why dont you understand
why dont you know that you make me wanna leave
why dont you know that every word cuts
why dont you know I dont take you for granted
why dont you know I am not that young anymore
why dont you know my work
why dont you know my life
why dont you know me
why dont you know you are killing me
augustana - boston
You don’t know me, and you don't even care
She said you don't know me, and you don't wear my chains
She said I think I'll going to Boston
I think I'll start a new life
I think I'll start it over
Where no one knows my name
I'll get out of California
I'm tired of the weather
I think I'll get a lover
I'll fly them out to Spain
why do you always see me as naive
why do you think you know everything
you: family
I want to leave this place
I need to leave this place
hook or crook
girlwithabroken(: : 10:29