am terrible at decision making
or how good is good and how bad is bad and how terrible is terrible
I don't know
what if want I want ISN'T really what I want
what if what I think I want ISN'T really what I think I want
what if what I think I need ISN'T really what I think I need
what if what I percieve to be ISN'T what it is
what if what I am ISN'T what I am
what if what I think I am ISN'T what I really am
and I dont want to look back thinking about what I've decided on
decision by me, execution, look forth, no looking back
and if what I've decided on isnt that great, would I retrack? or make the best of the isn't-that-great?
good enough for it?
is it good enough for me?
should I stay or should I go?
;;mind falters, heart aflutter, body tangible
postitivity: I can make good decisions and when I decide I will make this one good, not only good, but MY best
carve this niche in my mind, heart, work and soul
get well soon lew :)
girlwithabroken(: : 22:55