Friday, December 01, 2006
I woke up before 7 again today. and a few times actually. how come I cant laze for 12 hours anymore!!! grrrr. this post was supposed to be for last night. but okay. well I have more things to mention now. after typing the email to my dad, he took about 2 days to reply, which is slightly unlike him. but I am happy, because I'm sure he gave thought before replying. actually I didnt know what kind of reponse I would get because I sounded pretty harsh in the email because I've been keeping most of these thoughts n feelings since the first time he left. sometimes I'm upset that you left, sometimes I'm glad you left. because it taught me alot.


I will talk to mum and sis nicely, this is just for your info... and if they start being unreasonable I'll shut my trap.

I hope you will understand sometimes things arent what they seem they are.

its known that a picture speaks a thousand words, but they never said what you see speaks a thousand words =)

good morning, have a great day

I only hope that you do something that will make you happy. because I dont know how much you like doing trading and china. it's not like we have 100 more years to spend with each other. and even if so, I dont know if its enough, homosapiens never understand the meaning "enough"


I so miss guiding. there'll be a gang show on 28th december. and I so miss dorothy, dora, teresa, miss merlin lim, stacy, peishan, jiebin... yay. I hope it can be a nice reunion.

I think I spent $160 in 5 days alone. shyt. I'll eat grass for the next 2 weeks. or maybe I'll spare myself and give myself wheatgrass instead. if i take that much wheatgrass I will really shyt n shyt. haha.

and I found the kahlua and baileys. I assumed my dad bought them since its so new, and someone hid them. and I found them. or maybe I was blind to see. haha.. left with half of the chivas, russian vodka, vodka kurant, the lemon liquor for display from rome (from shanny) and whisky.

oh this post was supposed to thank everyone for their birthday gifts to me and birthday treats (:

thank you eunice for the pretty PRETTY necklace, the brownie cheese cake and the fire sparklers that was supposed to be lighted at mount faber :)

thank you wingman, eunice and reina for spending saturday with me at mos and at my place. wingman and reina for the red top shop top! (:

thank you kenrick for the cake and bringing eunice and me around! :D

thanks shan for the haircut voucher! I have shorter hair now but messy nonetheless :)))

thankew char, min, lyn for the dinner treat on sunday :))) at cartel and icecube :)))

thanks to my family for having birthday dinner with me at the crab place on friday :D and for the 2 cakes.

thank you jacqy for the pair of earrings and postie. (: LOVE. sorry I still havent got you anything. but you so know my taste already :) enjoy ur trip to krabi dearie. we'll get to go together next year alright :'((((((

thankie nadia for the earrings and the precious moments display and the bday card :))

thankew youleong for the perfume (:

thank you cousins for the white bear soft toy!! :)

thank you papa for coming back for my birthday!

thank you everyone for their bday and well wishes.

and for a little publicity of 2 very sweet friends,

happy belated 19th birthday to cassandra and jacq :) see you girls very soon!


girlwithabroken(: : 23:31

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>