Thursday, December 21, 2006
feeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg quite sian and tired excessively. been a long time since I have had a good rest. been waking up multiple times in the night :(((( I've got back my ipod shuffle and my stuff already.looking forward to the weekend again I guess. holidays dont seem quite holiday. expected it to be more enjoyable than it is now. but I still should be glad anyway! she's a mannneaterrrrr.only one out of six of my DNA extraction worked today. three out of four of the PCR worked today. hopefully at least able to characterize at least 20 out of the 54 we have. sigh. wont be going to school tomorrow. will spend the day with dad and get my piercing done. It's tiring since he comes and go, like getting to know the person all over again, fostering the relationship. he's going to penang tmr and back on 24th. jacq will be leaving on 24th and back on 27th.everyone's leaving :(bed's calling!
girlwithabroken(: : 00:12