Saturday, December 09, 2006
am awake. yesterday was pretty horrible. unconscious that was actually tired to the extent I couldnt think of anything productive or even think about my own dinner or even know what I was doing. but the main objective was to acc eunice to the dentist. from 4pm onwards my brain was fried after supermarketing in marks & spencers. wingie came to starbucks too. took my leave at 545 but I only got home at 8. cant sleep well still. waking up every 3 or 4 hours and taking an hour or so to get to sleep. sorry girlys hope u all understand. really sorry.plugged: sugar ray - every morningand every trance song that is on my brother's desktop. I miss my brother! I send him two messages every morning! he replied once and I told him not to reply. cos I think it costs 0.50$ to reply. was just greeting him and asking him to take care and not get conned (HAHA). he went to genting though. would like to know how much he spends there and where he goes so in case im gg on the following week then things can be a little more organised.please get for an angel by paul van dyk downloaded from me everyone n anyone! :)I re-read the bday card from nadia. it was sweet (:when I was packing yest, looked at the CD eunice burned for me last year's bday.had all the letters, postcards and items kept in a box. probably look at em' when I move house. nature calls!
girlwithabroken(: : 07:06