Friday, November 10, 2006
mambo last night kind of sucked.I rationed because we didnt pay for entry, we wouldnt really try to enjoy our time there. ;)company was great as usual (: and dinner prepared by my dad. slept about 45 minutes before heading to school. because I cant be late for IS classes. late=absent for mr weng's 8am lesson! sheesh. Is has became such a chore. and we shouldnt be late for WISP anymore.birthday is a week away, the only feeling I get is the fear of saying I'm already 20 by january next year. no celebrations intended as far. just sian. a loner which I already am. haha.sometimes I wreck my mind, wondering why all this happened.had mutton bryani for late lunch and I havent eaten since then. way tired. nadia will be away for the next 3 days. she called when i was aslp so basically i was sleep-replying. good luck for your competition in KL.watching teevee with the stay cat and with my dad now. will turn in soon. more rest would do my project and me good.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:12